Thursday, April 22, 2010

Short and Sweet ...

... if that was autumn, it was very nice, thanks , but too short.

28C here right now and heading for 30C, according to the forecasters.

That which was soft and damp underfoot yesterday is crunching today.

I think I won't light my little covered (and so VERY ) dry patches of bush until I return from New Zealand.

I am heading off tomorrow morning for some time with our two "plant and food" researchers.
While there I will be figuring a way to proceed with this blog.
I have photos of many birds and plants and reviewing them will give me something to do when I am indoors.


I'll try writing about my time there on my "NanaJude's Journal" for the grandkids.
I let that slide while they were without internet access ... no more. :)
http://nanajudesjournal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment